Here is a changes list in this, mostly cosmetic, release:
- Add import/export completions sanitizer rules – it uses KDE configs API and doesn’t intended to edit by humans. The primary goal was to be able to store and exchange rules among users/hosts.
- Provide sample, but quite useful, sanitizer rules as a pre installed file w/ my rules exported. See mini howto page about what is completions sanitizer and how to use it.
- Keep current (session specific) include paths set selected after store it.
- Add action to step back (i.e. return to a previous location) after lookup declaration/definition of some symbol.
- Set default shortcuts for all lookup actions same as ctags plugin has. Yeah, you don’t need that plugin anymore ;-)
- Eliminate compile error w/ gcc 4.9. Fix issue #18
- Few cleanups in UI.
- A bunch of improvements in build system (not interested to end-users ;-)
blog comments powered by Disqus